Real Estate Services
We do not sell real estate nor have participation in any real estate company which makes us a true third party.
Fideicomisos (Real Estate Mexican Trust)
- Fideicomiso Inicial Set-Up. We provide assistance for the initial set up of a Fideicomiso (Mexican Real Estate Trust). Having worked with all banks we can arrange your fideicomiso with the bank that best fits your needs.
- Fideicomiso Assignment Of The Beneficial Rights. For an existing Fideicomiso, regardless the bank we conduct the transfer of rights to the buyer of Mexican Real Estate.
Closings, Escrow and Buyers Representation
THE PAPER CHASE© agent will coordinate and oversee the property transfer process and all the necessary paperwork required from the time the purchase offer is signed and accepted until the registered deed is delivered to the buyer.
Closings: We provide services related with real estate transactions and conveyance of property in order to make it simple, clear, and smooth for our clients. Some of these services include: those related with bank trusts, promissory agreements, title search, private agreements, subdivisions, etc. With all the existing options when acquiring real estate; our commitment is to find the best option for our clients.
Buyers Representation. At the Paper Chase we are specialist in Real Estate Law, we provide consulting and advising for buyers of property in Mexico, title search and neutral depository services, we oversee all aspects of closing process.
Escrow Services: Escrow services per se do not exist in Mexico. A Mexican attorney is a licensed professional regulated by the Mexican government, this could be the best alternative for an escrow and earnest money deposits. Contact us to find out more about this subject
Beach front Concessions. Mexican government can grant concession rights to use and enjoy certain types of federal zone properties. Acquiring the concession to use the federal land that borders your beach front property is an easy way to increase the value of your land and reduce the risk of someone else coming along and using this land
- Application to obtain your concession
- Concession Payments
- Transfer of rights
We provide assistance to clients that are part of Homeowners Associations, potential buyers or developers starting businesses in Mexico in a wide range of areas including the following:
Condo Regime Services:
- Setting up the condo regime.
- Constructing agreements.
- Labor relationships.
- Full reporting to Board of Directors.
- Assisting with legal matters.
- Assembly meetings. Minutes, calls, etc.
- Community association covenants, conditions and restrictions.
- Assistance and coordination with Vigilance Committee.